Thursday, December 11, 2014

Reading is FUNdamental



I've started tracking the books I am reading via a new social network for people who love to read and write stories. Wattpad is different from social media sites like Facebook and Twitter because it focuses on authors and their fans. The site allows fans to connect with authors and comment on everything from the cover art to individual pages within a book. Wattpad is also a great place to discover new authors and past authors.



I just started following Sir Arthur Conan Doyle because I love the Sherlock Holmes series and it allows me to connect with other fans of his work. I love how social networks are starting to splinter off into their own niches and I am excited to be a part of this new phenomenon. If you want to see some of the new authors that I am following you can check out my Wattpad profile here.

No comments:

Post a Comment